For those with at least three years of Class 1 driving experience, this program is a combination of theoretical and practical training to become a certified Class 1 MELT Certified Driving Instructor. The course covers teaching commercial classes 1 thru 4, communication, and driving laws and regulations. Our in-depth training is a blend of practical experience and Mandatory Entry Level Training delivery requirements. We cover a range of topics ensuring our trainees acquire skills beyond industry standards.
1 week / 40 hours
Book an Appointment with Us Today!
- Current laws and regulations
- Student learning curves
- Observation skills Effective communication techniques
- Innovative coaching techniques
- Advanced skill development
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Teaching basic and advanced maneuvers
- Class 1, 2, 3, and 4 Training techniques.
- MELT delivery requirements