Business Administration Diploma
During this 45-week program for a business administration diploma in Canada, students undergo 1,125 hours of training managing the operational, organizational, and administrative responsibilities of a business. This includes skills in key functional areas of any business, financial management, marketing, and strategic planning and execution.
This diploma program in business administration focuses on preparing you to manage the operational, organizational and administrative responsibilities of a business effectively. You will learn to communicate and collaborate with employees, suppliers, and customers like a rock star. You will use data and information technologies to engage in effective decision-making. You will gain a working knowledge of key functional areas of any business such as financial management, marketing, and strategic planning and execution.
This is suitable for people who want to further their career, broaden their employment opportunities, and lead rather than follow.
- You will be able to apply the Microsoft Office Suite in a business environment effectively.
- You will be able to describe and apply bookkeeping standards and principles.
- You will be able to analyze an income statement, balance sheet, and statement of cash flow.
- You will be able to apply basic communication forms effectively and confidently in practical business situations.
- You will be able to demonstrate a fundamental understanding of management processes such as hiring, business planning, budgeting.
- You will be able to distinguish between marketing and sales and identify trends that are affecting business.
- High school diploma or equivalent, or mature student status (19 years or older)
- Successful completion of the college’s admissions test
- Meet minimum English language proficiency requirements
- Complete each course with a final grade of at least 60%.
- Successfully complete the program practicum.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will have the skills to pursue the following career options:
- Business administrative assistant
- Sales manager
- Marketing associate
- Finance manager
Program Duration: 45 weeks
Credentials Provided: Diploma
Fees: International-Domestic Students
Tuition: CAD $11,250
Application Fee: CAD $150
Text Books: CAD $2,087
Course Materials: CAD $250
Other: CAD $250