Hospitality Administration Diploma
With 28 weeks and a total of 700 hours of training, students from this program graduate with a strong foundation needed to succeed in a career in the tourism and hospitality industry. It focuses on the application of industry procedures and practices, including basic industry accounting, food and beverage and services administration.
This diploma program focuses on preparing you to work in the hospitality and tourism industries. This program will give you a solid conceptual and practical foundation in the application of industry procedures and practices, including basic industry accounting, food and beverage services, and facilities management.
This program is suitable for people looking for careers in hospitality and tourism.
- You will gain a solid understanding of the roles and responsibilities in the hospitality and tourism industries.
- You will be able to describe how the hospitality industry is structured, organized, and managed.
- You will be able to describe all stages of the guest cycle.
- You will be able to apply industry-standard accounting policies and practices.
- You will be able to describe and apply hospitality sales and marketing strategies.
- You will be able to describe the primary tenants of excellent customer service.
- You will be able to apply the fundamentals of hospitality human resource management.
- High school diploma or equivalent, or mature student status (19 years or older)
- Successful completion of the college’s admissions test
- Meet minimum English language proficiency requirements
- Complete each course with a final grade of at least 60%.
- Successfully complete the program practicum.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will have the skills to pursue the following career options:
- Hotel concierge
- Food and beverage manager
- Events coordinator
- Front desk agent
- Housekeeping manager
Program Duration: 28 weeks
Credentials Provided: Diploma
Fees: Domestic Students
Tuition: CAD $7,000
Application Fee: CAD $150
Administration Fee: CAD $150
Text Books: CAD $1,672
Course Materials: CAD $250