Office Administration Diploma
This is a 28-week Office Administration Diploma program in Canada with 700 hours of training. It prepares students to manage organizational and administrative responsibilities in an office setting effectively. Earning a diploma in Office Administration, students will learn to communicate effectively and collaborate in a business environment and use information technologies to engage in effective decision-making.
This diploma program focuses on preparing you to manage the organizational and administrative responsibilities effectively in an office setting. You will learn to communicate effectively and collaborate in a business environment and use information technologies to engage in effective decision-making.
This program is suitable for people who want to refine their business skills further their careers and expand their employment opportunities.
- You will be able to apply the Microsoft Office Suite in an office administration environment effectively.
- You will be able to describe and apply bookkeeping principles and practices.
- You will be able to perform basic business transactions including accounts payable and receivable, payroll, and balance and income statements.
- You will be able to apply basic interpersonal communication skills effectively in administrative settings.
- You will be able to research, organize, and create business information collateral across a wide variety of delivery vehicles.
- You will be able to demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the roles and responsibilities of personnel in a business.
- High school diploma or equivalent, or mature student status (19 years or older)
- Successful completion of the college’s admissions test
- Meet minimum English language proficiency requirements
- Complete each course with a final grade of at least 60%.
- Successfully complete the program practicum.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will have the skills to pursue the following career options:
- Office administrator
- Office secretary
- Personal assistant
Program Duration: 28 weeks
Credentials Provided: Diploma
Fees: International-Domestic Students
Tuition: CAD $7,000
Application Fee: CAD $150
Text Books: CAD $1,089
Course Materials: CAD $250
Other: CAD $250