Professional Report Writing
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Paraphrase and summarize all forms of information.
- Distinguish between facts, assumptions, and opinions.
- Synthesize information from a variety of different sources.
- Apply the three basic communication forms effectively and confidently.
- Analyze communication situations and audiences to make choices about the most effective and efficient way to communicate.
- Conduct research that includes the use of electronic resources and use the results to create and complete reports.
- Deliver effective business presentations in a variety of contexts.
- Enhance business communication with technically based data and media.
- Select and use the appropriate communication vehicles to deliver messages effectively.
- Provide feedback, accept feedback, and use feedback to improve communication skills.
Students must complete an intake with recruitment team.
Throughout the year
Student will be assessed by daily attendance, assignments, and completion of in class activities.
To successfully complete this course, students must:
- Pass the final exam
- Attend a minimum of 80% of the scheduled classes
- Achieve a minimum overall score of 50%